Refilling your propane tank at A and J Time Rentals is economical and convenient!
- Propane sold by the gallon for RV’s and by the pound for propane cylinders.
- We refill forklift cylinders.
- If you exchange your tank you do not get credit for anything that may be left in the tank.
- RV’s with fixed tanks charged by the gallon.
- Propane cylinders are by the pound.
- New valves for propane tanks.
- Tank Re-qualifications.
- Propane tank recertification.
- Used tanks for sale or rent.
- Staff is propane certified.
- Companies that do propane exchange typically do not fill them all the way up so you end up overpaying.
Refilling your propane tank is a better value than an exchange:
- We fill to the maximum legal limit and we only charge for the number of gallons or pounds.
- Exchange tanks are not filled to the maximum legal limit, 20 pound tanks often contain only 15 pounds of fuel.
- Exchange tanks typically have 25% to 33% less propane than the tanks we fill.
- We only charge for the propane we put in your tank.
- Propane refill offers no hidden fees; No minimum amount; No flat fee; No purge fee